Lancia Delta HF Turbo IE in Red (1989) - Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello here is my Lancia Delta HF Turbo
As you see by the pictures there is very little rust and the bodywork is solid.
This car wouldn't take much to put through an Mot or would make a brilliant little project. On the other hand the shell is so good it would make a good base for a track car.
This is a retro enthusiasts car and would like it to go to that sort of person. Was released in the same era as the Escort XR3i and Golf GTI's and in performance and looks far exceeds either.
- Integrale lights
- Integrale bumpers
- Engine and turbo are very good and sound sweet
- Koni red adjustable suspension all around
- Low miles
- Very rare car now
Not so Good Points
- Rear bumper cracked as seen in the pictures
- The only rust I can see is at the top of the windscreen and lower left rear quarter under the boot lid
- Doesn't have a MoT but the list is as follows,
~Front right indicator missing
~Windscreen washer jets need cleaning
~Front headlights for a LH model so the aim needs adjusting
~Needs a front RH park light bulb
~LH brake light and indicator working
~LH CV needs replacing which I have got.
- Heater not working, easy fix possibly relay or speed resistor?
OPEN TO OFFERS PLEASE RING OR EMAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Possible short test drive can be arranged.
Power Windows, Power Locks, Rear Wipers, Fog Lamps, Digital Clock, AM/FM, CD player, Alloy Wheels
Click on the buttons below to share this page: